Animal Cruelty- Blog Post #2

Hi, my name is Jasmine Nieves incase you didn’t know. In case you didn’t know, I have a project called you in the World and I was focusing on animal cruelty. This topic is still a major importance to me because I can’t resist thinking of the lives these animals are having. It breaks our hearts and especially my heart to find these animals still like this. We need to make a change for these animals.

Basic information you need to know on my recent blog post is that I’ve found some recent information. The new information that was found was that everybody now is committed to prohibiting animal cruelty from happening. 41 states have been found with these felonies of animals. They would even kill animals for fur. Tragedies like this are the reasons why animals get killed. Fifteen million animals that are warm blooded are used in research laboratories. Click Here for more info on animal cruelty.

What I’ve done to research more of this topic was using the same process as my last post.  I just kept searching and searching until I found something interesting about animal cruelty to talk about. Videos such as this one are very sad, but videos like this one will show how much animal cruelty means to me and I want it to stop. When I said on my last post, that there should be a public awareness for these animals, I really meant it from the bottom of my heart. From just looking at the videos, I just want to cry and I know you do too. To make a change, I will have a presentation at my school advisory and we are going to help each other sell cupcakes to end it.

I have compared my latest research to my previous research. It has shown that animal cruelty was starting to wear away. When I saw that this was happening, I felt relieved. My heart was starting to fill back into place, but I still want to make and awareness in my advisory that should help the situation.  Soon afterwards, I hope my advisor will help me tell the principal of the school to help us spread out the word. This would be a big change for me and for the animals.

This adds to my understanding of this issue by just simplying saying JUST END ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! This is an important message to spread out because they would see how much animals and pets are like taking care of babies and how it’s so important to take care of them. I hope people can see the way I feeling on the inside. Hopefully, this word would spread more around the world. This is a big change for me to handle but it’s for my own good. That’s all I have to say.

My personal opinions on this issue are the it is wrong. It is wrong because these animals have feelings but some people don’t see them. The animals are both hurt on the inside and the outside. People in their right mind would know not to do this. This is a very empowering situation to fix. We all have our fears and it all comes to this, animal cruelty. These animals are feeling alone. When these two different worlds collide, they would be able to survive. They had dreams and their dreams are to be saved. They need to find a find a home and a new love for them.

Something’s I’m still wondering about will people have the faith to help them. I am still wondering if the people who did cruelty to them will see my point that I’m trying to make. It would probably break their hearts if they found out. I hear this almost all the time while doing the project and it also. When days are low for them will this cruelty happen again and break the Laws of Endangerment for Animals. Just remember they can’t think for themselves and that they don’t have their own voices. We have to do it for them.

Click Here to see my Bibliography.

Click Here for video

Click Here for interview