Attaining a Business Permit In Philadelphia

HowToGetABusinessPermit
HowToGetABusinessPermit
The flowchart focuses on the process towards attaining a business permit in the city of Philadelphia. The process is relatively straightforward once the person figures out what they want to do with their business. Before starting the process the one determines if their business is required to fill out an application. Charities or less than four residential spaces being rented, the application is not necessary. From there it is once files for a tax accounts and gets all their economic records on hand. The application for a business permit has many safeguards to protect against fruad so legal documents, social security, birth papers are also required to go through the process smoothly. Filing the actual application is an easier step once well prepared. As long as one has all their records it can be done in one sitting. Also one must decide how long they intend to have the business. The application fees change from annual to lifetime dependent on a persons preferences. If one plans on having a business longer than 6 years it is worth filing the lifetime application. The only real problem with the application is how vague some of the circumstance under which you do not have to fill it out are understated. The terminology used to excuse some from the application should be further up in the application. I'd question whether money would be refunded for an un-required application. Perhaps it is understated to give people more time to understand what the actually want to invest in. The application is paired with an explanation of each aspect in the form. This is probably a result of the former problems with the process.