Blog Three- Red English

This blog three is a post for change i am trying to bring awareness to a topic that affects about 12% of the female population in the united states of america,

To bring awareness to my breast cancer I made a PSA informing people where they can go to get a monogram and that you're never to young to get a mammogram. this is positive because less women will get diagnosed when its at a serous stage and less people will have to worry about such a bad thing like breast cancer.

If you would like to see some information and statistics on breast cancer you can look at my first and second blog.

I think that it's a great idea for women to get mammograms at a younger age and more often because then there won't be as many serious cases and less people will die from it.

so far I have tried to show people the importance of getting a mammogram and how devastating breast cancer is, in some cases the breast has to be removed because the cancer has spread so far

I would like to acknowledge ms dunn for helping me with my blog and brainstorm what to do for my creative piece.

Here is my Bibliography