Change for the Troops

Well, President Obama has been giving speeches about the transition supposed to happen. Since, this is such a hot topic, it has already been out to the public for many years now. Since the new treaty has been signed, there has been more buzz about this topic then there already was.

I personally believe that because of the death of Osama Bin Laden, this leaves me to the idea that if the Al Queda has no leader, can’t the Afghan soldiers fight the remaining Al Queda and Taliban on their own? I feel we should bring the troops home before 2014, not after.

To bring awareness to my topic I have emailed and posted on Facebook about a petition that they can sign and it will be sent to Congress.

I propose to search and search for organizations farther dedicated to bringing the troops home as soon as possible. Maybe there is even organizations that allow donations of money to specifically be sent to men and women over seas to provide better Medicare, food, and other important supplies.

I have made a video and a survey asking about people opinions, as well as to talk about the war's outcomes other related topics and the change starting to occur. People's responses to my survey were all similar, most people said the war was pointless and we need to stop killing and bring the troops home before 2014. 

In conclusion, my change is to try and bring the troops in Afghanistan home before 2014. In my blog 1 I talked about the war and gave some facts about it. In my blog 2, i discussed some new events that occurred since my first blog. Through the 11 years we have been in Afghanistan we have lost many men and women, but gained many achievements. A year ago, the leader of the Al Qaeda was finally killed under the command of President Barack Obama. Obama has promised to bring the troops home, this was one of his biggest promises in his run for office in 2008. It’s 2012 now and finally he is keeping his promise. He has signed a security plan with the president of Afghanistan to transition our troops to a support team so we can begin to bring them back to America. Through these many years we’ve seen great achievements thanks to President Obama. So far, for my change, I’ve posted petitions on social networks so people can help me make the change, especially because this change is something bigger then one person could do. I also made a video about the war to raise awareness about it. All that’s left is to finish the video and release it. 

My bibliography
istockphoto-1437482-bring-our-troops-home-now
Please watch the video below. Thank you.