Colony Collapse Disorder Blog #3

This is my final blog post. Through out this blogging, I learned more than ever on my subject and I'm trying to make a difference now. I don't see alot of effort to raise awareness so I actually went to home depot and decided on some ways you guys can start to plant flowers at home. Now in my past blog posts one and two I have been talking about how honey bees really do help us out because we depend on them and so does our food (cows, pigs, your next chicken fillet). So I felt like I should give back and so should you guys too. It's actually not that hard, you don't have to go to home depot (or lowes, I still love home depot) and buy a whole seed starter kit. If you have a left over egg carton then that's good too! See this is how you can help make a difference:

1) Go to HOME DEPOT (or lowes) and buy some seed starting soil. 

2) Go back to your house and grab the egg carton that you have been saving over.

3) You could either cut off the top our use popsicle sticks to stand it up and you can label the top. 

4) Once you cut off or label the top grab your soft seed starting soil. 

5) Use a spoon and fill up each cupped section with soil but don't over fill it. 

6) Grab your seed packet (what ever type of seeds you want). 

7) Look at the directions on the packet because it will tell you how much water to put and how much sunlight your seeds will need. 

8) When your seeds get bigger take pictures and email them to me alexaeddy97@yahoo.com

9) When they are big enough transfer them to a bigger pot and watch the fruit of your labor. 

In the beginning it should look like this 

Heres my bibliography  

Plant picture
Plant picture