"Crossing Parental Boundaries" By Antoinette Hiller

Honestly, who doesn't want to live their life the way they want to live it, especially teens. We all want the decisions we make to be right but we all know that most of our decisions are never truly right but do we understand our problem and do we want it fixed?
Crossing Boundries

Its clear to see how our worlds have changed in so many ways but do we as teens understand the changes we make in our lives, so that you as our next generation, can understand that though we didn’t always make the right decision, we never turn a blind side to the problems around us, by understanding the problem, we should able to change our thinking and put ourselves on the path we always wanted to be on by knowing we were wrong and correcting our mistakes on our own. She also taught me that though we don't always choice the right path at first, once we get our head in the right state of mind, we'll be sure to get it eventually. Hopefully other teens who have faced the same issues and dilema have found their way and fully understand that the authority is only trying to protect us and it's our job to listen so that we may one day pass it on and if not then hopefully if somebody is watching you create your mistakes, they'll see what they must do in their lives to make it better the way it should be.