Dennis Mawson quarter 4 History Benchmark

​Here is my project

The thing that i found most fun about this project, was coincidentally the same thing i thought was the most difficult, and that was the fact that there were so many different possibilities. It was very fun to see how different events related to one another, and how changing one could set off this long domino effect about all of history.

The most interesting fact that i faced was that there was this man, and his name was Aaron Burr, and he liked to go around challenging presidents to duels and things of that nature. He was a really cool guy, and he wasn't afraid of anything.

It was fun to see how just the action of Aaron Burr doing something, granted shooting someone, but still, it was interesting to be able to explain how it could push events forward or backward, or change the whole focus of an area. These systematic changes allowed a whole new system to rise up, and everything to change in ways that today we think would be absurd, but in another world, could be normal. Just one decision can completely change the way that history takes it's course, and can allow many things to change.

This project could be improved if i added more documents, and spent more time looking into the details of what happened between the point of divergence and now. I feel like it had to be rushed at some points in order to meet restraints such as time. If i had to do the project over, i would probably spend more time creating my primary sources, and make them look more realistic, and not just like copy pastes or direct words of it, but make it look like the actual resource.

165px-CharlesCPinckney
165px-CharlesCPinckney