Dominique Ballinger Q2 Media Fluency

Hello everyone! Here is my “All about me!” slide. As you can see I put a picture on my slide. I did this because I was trying out the rule of the third I have the picture on one corner and my quote on the other I did this to make a more balanced look to my slide and not make it look all cluttered. Another rule of making an advertisement interesting and eye catching was trying to add contrast to the slide this is shown by the purple background and  teal/ Tiffany blue lettering. By doing this I able to have the slide have popping color and look interesting.

Some other very simple design ideas for the slide that I tried to show was making that the size, color, balance, and contrast to work together. What influenced me to make the slide the way it is because I knew I wanted to incorporate swimming and I knew I wanted to make it eye catching. So by knowing what I wanted to do I made sure I had an interesting background and fun colors. When I first did this project I had black background but I thought it didn't show enough color and wasn't suiting what I was trying to show.

Although I did use presentation zen I also use a website called spoonfed design and they said in your advertisement should show not tell they said do this by making it more visual and not tons of words; I tried that out. They also said, make sure you stand out and memorable I did this by the great quote. Thank you for listening and again here is my “All about me” slide.    
Tech media ME MAGAZINE