Dre's Quarter 4 Benchmark

​Nissan

The car that this woman is driving is from the automaker Nissan. Nissan is the sixth largest automaker in the world selling 4,669,981 cars in 2011. Nissan was founded in Japan (which where it's still headquartered) in 1933, and has since spread to sell cars all over the world, and now has factories on an international level.

Nissan sells cars and has built factories all over the world, taking a place in the major economy. Currently according to google maps there are six Nissan Dealers in Philadelphia alone.  Another hint of Globalization is that Nissan current CEO is not Japanese as were the previous ones. The CEO is Carlos Ghosn a Brazilian born businessman.

Volkswagen

This a picture of a Volkswagen "punch buggy". Volkswagon is a German automobile manufacturer that was named in Forbes Top 25 Largest Companies in the world as of 2000. Volkswagen was founded in 1937, and has been in operation since.

Since then Volkswagen has grown to have 2 dealers in Philadelphia (according to Google Maps) and still continues to sell

L'Occitane en Provence

Is a retailer store of face, body, and home products originating from Manosque France. The company was founded by Olivier Baussan in 1976. This company currently has shops across the world and now has a shop located in Center City Philadelphia.
​Ferrari

Ferrari is a sports manufacturing company in Maranello Italy founded by Enzo Ferrari 1929. Now Ferrari has expanded globally and in Philadelphia like in many other places Ferrari's represent wealth