English Journal #10

​Finish the following statement!
I wish I could...........

I wish I could start my life over. Starting with beging comfortable with  the way I look and the way I feel about myself. Don't get me wrong I love who I am, there is just something I can not do. I can not walk through a crowed of people with out feeling like some type of weirdo way. I always wonder what people may think when they see me so I lower my head in shame, but when you think about it what am I a shamed of. I don't know why this happens to me, but I really tired of this shit. I need a way to gain my selfasteam. When people come and talk to me first it makes me like oh ok I can maybe be a good freiend or person. 

I wish I could read people minds. So I can see what people think od me. To see weither or not the people who smiles in my face are really there for me. This is why I hate going to a new school and why I hate doing somethings. Because I live in fear that someone is talking mad crap about me and for some real ass reason im sick and tired of it and I wish so bad I wish that people didn't come off so dumb then I wouldn't want to feel this bad way.