Final Perspective Drawing

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before.
- The usage of a vanishing point was a really interesting tool that assisted me throughout this assignment. The vanishing point is where all the orthogonal lines start or trace back to the vanishing point.  

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better.                                            - It helped guide me with the outlines of the different objects that needed to be drawn. It also helped me visualize how to draw what I needed to easier. 

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?           - If I were given more time to complete this assignment I would definitely work on my tables a bit more and the tiles just a bit because I feel as if though i needed to work on those more then the other features of my assignment. That also took more time to draw. 

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?           - My advice to that person would be to not give up. Mistakes are okay, eraser marks are okay. Just keep trying and you'll be a step closer toward a better outcome. I would also say to start things out as shapes. Like for instance the stools that were placed near the tables started out as squares then from there they were transformed into stools. Keep an open mind and observe. 

e. What resource helped you the most and why?           - One resource that was really helpful was the slide that Ms. Hull the art teacher of Science Leadership Academy created for us and posted on moodle. I feel as if though that has a lot of good techniques and helped me visualize things also better.