Final Perspective Drawing

SAM_2551
SAM_2551

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before. I didn't know that if I really put my mind to it, I can draw something that is actually presentable. At first I didn't like how we had to use rulers but in the end I really enjoyed the project and I liked using rulers because they helped me make my lines straight. 

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better. It made my drawing better because with straight lines, the drawing can look realistic and detailed. 

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently? I would try to make the floor space not as big and try to add some more details to the project. Also I would like to trace the lines with a black marker to make it look finished. 

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before? My advice would be to draw really light lines because you will have to erase a lot! Also don't get discouraged because if you try hard, you can get the drawing done. 

e. What resource helped you the most and why? A resource that really helped me was the walk-through on Moodle. It helped me because I learn by seeing instead of listening.