Final Perspective Drawing

`One thing that this drawing helped me learn is how even the slightest detail can affect your drawing. Making sure every line is exactly even with every other line is extremely important in order to make everything look realistic. After learning perspective, my drawings will be extremely more precise and I will pay way more attention to details. If I did this assignment again I think I would choose a wall with a little more details for more of a challenge and to see how well I would do. My advice to someone who has never done one point perspective is to have patience. Everything really has to be perfect in order to make your drawing look realistic. You have to be extremely patient because something may not work on the first try, but you can’t give up. In the end, the critiques that you make on your drawing are what helps it look its best. A resource that helped me the most was the one provided on Moodle to us by our Art teacher. It was a step-by-step tutorial to create this drawing. When I followed the directions provided exactly, my drawing came out a lot better than I thought it would. 

photo
photo