Final Perspective Drawing

IMG_9278-2
IMG_9278-2
One thing I learned that I didn't know before is that all elements of a drawing are connected by orthogonals and the vanishing point. They keep the drawing in balance and keeps everything in proportion. Learning this made my drawing acceptable. Without these two techniques I would be out of luck trying to draw this art room. My room would look unprofessional and it would all be guess work.
If I had to draw this room over again I'd definitely pay more attention to the details the things in the room. Things in the room like the number of tables there are in the room or the texture of the tables and stools. I would not spend so much time doing everything to exactness. For example, the floor tiles took me an entire class period because i wanted to have the exact number of tiles on the floor (24). 
My advise to someone who has never done one-point perspective is to take their time on a drawing like that. You will make a lot of mistakes and will have to erase all the time. It's good to be patient and not try to rush the drawing. If you're stuck on one thing, go back to it later. The resources that helped me the most was the olejarz website and Mrs. Hull's example. They gave the most direct examples and showed the simplest way of drawing certain elements.