Final Perspective Drawing-Green,2013,Perspective

​One Point Perspective

Questions

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before.

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better.

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

Answer:
One thing that I learned is that you need orthogonal lines to go through the vanishing point to give an object perspective and more 3D looking. It also makes it so you can see the object in a better perspective. By learning how to draw orthogonal lines it allowed me to create an the room with more 3D qualities and giving it a real life perspective rather than it being flat and 2D. It makes the image more real and stand out. If I were to do this assignment again I would try to add more detail to the surrounding areas and add more furniture and color to the room. If I were to give someone advice who has never drawn one point perspective would be for them to make sure that they know how to draw the orthogonal lines going through the vanishing point because it gives the draw a more perspective and look real. The resource that really helped me the most would have to be the "Perspective step by step" done by Ms. Hull, this is because it helped me start out my drawing and taught me what lines go where and how to make the drawing look real and give it a one point perspective.
WP_000152
WP_000152