Final Perspective Drawing Green Stream 2013 perspective

a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before.

I learned about Orthogonal Lines and Vanishing point. I never knew it was so much with drawling. Usually when I see people draw they usually do it freely but Now I see it more to it.  

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better.

It made me learn better because it made me learn how to make things even out and look the same and connect. I don't have to wear about one side to big or limp sided now because now all I have to do is connect it to the vanishing point.

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

I would fold my paper a different way because now my picture look all nasty looking. :/ I hate when things look nasty looking.

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

Make sure you know how to measure right and hold the ruler straight! It's very important for your lines to be straight because if not that can throw off your project.

e. What resource helped you the most and why? 

I will say my classmates and Ms.Hull. If I didn't understand anything I would ask a classmate and they was willing to help which was very nice of them.

IMAG0419_1
IMAG0419_1