Finally Free book review

Finally Free book review

The authors of the book Finally Free are Michael Vick, Brett Honeycutt and Stephen Copeland. I heard of this book from an post game interview I watched of Michael Vick. I also learned about the book when I searched on good reads for sports books. The book Finally free is an autobiography about Michael Vick.  The main character in the book Finally Free is Michael Vick. In the book Michael Vick talks about his life and his up rising and falls. There is a conflict in the book Finally free. The conflict is Michael Vick was dealing with something and no one knew about it and he would not tell anyone. Michael Vick hid the problem from so many important people in his life. This one problem affected Michael Vick’s entire life. My favorite character in the book Finally Free is Michael Vick. Michael Vick is my favorite character in the book because I love the way he has matured and grown up. Furthermore he has learned from his mistakes and now he is has gone around the country to talk youth about making good choices. I believe that readers should take away a few things from this book. One thing being to make good choices in life. The second thing being to be a family oriented person and to take care of your family first. The third thing being to do things right the first time. The fourth and last thing that people should take away from this book is to take advantage of second opportunities if you receive them and make the most of them. I could relate to one character in the book. That one character being Michael Vick. I believe that we have similarities. Michael Vick’s grandmother was an important person in his life and my grandmother is an important person in my life. Also we both like the game of football and sports. Furthermore we are both hard workers. We both work very hard in everything we do. I have done some of the things that Michael Vick has done such as play sports and volunteering at different places. I have felt some of the ways Michael Vick has felt such as when playing sports. When playing sports you want to win every game and with it when you lose you get really mad. Furthermore when you lose you want to find out what you did wrong and what you can do better to win the game the next time. Another thing that I have felt that Michael Vick has felt is with Michael Vick he went to the Boys and Girls club of America when was younger and I go to Boy Scouts so they are kind of similar because they both keep you doing things that are productive. They also teach life goals and the way to live a healthy life. I do like the book Finally Free. I believe that this book has many strengths. One being the message. That if you receive a second chance take full advantage of it. The second being the quality of the detail and the information of the book. The third and last being the change from the beginning of the book to the end and how Michael Vick matured through the years. Their are also some weaknesses in the book. One being that the book was not long enough.  The second being that their were not enough statements from other people in the book. The third and last thing is the book did have enough about Michael Vick’s childhood. In the book Finally Free one thing that I would change would be the length of the book. I would have made the book longer and I think that their was more information to talk about in the book. I would recommend this book to other people. I believe that this book is a good book and is very informative. I would not recommend this book to everyone. I believe that this book is for a certain type of person. I believe people who have very strong opinions against Michael Vick should not read this book. I think that this book is more to motivate people who have second chances and how they can take full advantage of them. Furthermore this book is for Michael Vick fans and people who support him and want to know more about him. Also what Michael Vick went through. Overall this is a good book and I recommend to others to read.