Gaming and Growth

SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management at the Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania) hired Rough Cut to produce a film about the pervasive impact and potential of gaming and social media on the marketplace.  

Joe Parisi-Main Editor, Jobe Naff- Defacto Director, Briana Stroman- Lead Interviewer, Fangda Luo- Sound Editor, and Joshua Martin-Corrales- Co-Writer, were the centerpiece of a panel discussion at SEI's annual board meeting at UPENN on Thursday, Oct 27th. Everyone stuck around for some really interesting group discussions on the vitality of gaming elements and thematics and how they can inspire exponential growth in the Board's respective business projects. Simply put, they killed it!!!

When you see this crew congratulate them for an amazing job. Many other students collaborated on this and deserve high praise, namely- Matthew Scuderi (narration), Robert Broadwater (interviewing and editing), Nathan Kamal (Original Musical Score "The Sounds of Our Generation") Amaris Romero (audio mixing) and special guest interviewees- Kabbour Rizq, Rashaun Williams and Henry Yam. This project was a truly amazing team effort and I am so very proud of their collective efforts. Once again, our students have proven to the outside public that teenagers can in fact be professional if given the opportunity. 

Check out our Rough Cut Production VIMEO PAGE for a higher quality version of this project. Enjoy- Mr. H