Give a Hand in Helping Patients to get Personalized Medicine

​This is the final blog for my "You and the World" project and give students the opportunity to think about issues in the world and find a solution to the problem. The topic of my project is about Genetic Testing seek to find a solution to solve one of its disadvantages. 

Video Descriptions:
The video below is a public awareness video that allows people to help patients who are not able to afford personalized medicine. All $294,000 of it. Unfortunately, I can not find a reliable or a suitable organization to make such donation possible. But I bet that this issue will resonate in your mind and somewhere in the future personalized are price friendly and can be afforded by all civilians.

Message: If you ever encounter victims that was chained by their diseases, stretch our your hand and help them. 
​This is some of the contents that I wrote in my website. It sums up all of the disadvantages and the advantages to use genetic tests on personalized medicine and information about ones' self. Take you stance and spread your opinions!
Welcome
Issues
Seeks Change
My Blogs
Acknowledgement:

The completion of this project would not have been as great if Alaina Silverman does not gave me important comments about my blogs. I want to acknowledge my mother, Xiao Chen who gave me a lot of ideas for my public awareness video and all of the participants who volunteer to support the cause of this movement. Thanks for all viewers of my blogs and spread my message to support patients who have trouble to afford personalized medicine.  

For my Bibliography click here
For my survey click here
Go to my first and second blog for more details. 

Mingxue Zheng (Student 2015)
Mingxue Zheng

I thought your information was very informative. You have made a lot of improvements with your writing. The information is very clear and what you want the reader to understand is also very clear. I love the fact that you made a website and your video is very touching. I almost cried!!!! Cry me river…..