Globalization 3rd Qtr Benchmark

Sekai Anita Harris
Benchmark Reflection

After researching many different interesting countries I decided to use Mali and Ethiopia. The official name of Mali is Republic of Mali. The political system is a semi presidential system of government. They have been collapsing for a while now. The official name of Ethiopia is Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia or  "Yeltyop'iya Federalawi" in the native language. The flag is a tricolor of green yellow and horizontal stripes with a blue disk and a yellow outlined star and rays in the center. They both are very interesting and somewhat similar so I decided to write about them.

Well to start off my process I did a lot of research on Mali and Ethiopia. I decided to do extra research as I went along for the simple fact that these places were really interesting and I believe more people should read about them and want to learn more. I had to think of a creative way to portray this information without boring the audience.

The five point frame was actually very hard to follow even though it describes exactly the information you need.  I found it difficult to follow because many things were hard to research about especially the one about the societal response to problems. If I could change one thing about my product I would have put forth a lot more work and information because I know I could do more.