Ian McClendon - 5 Point Frame Work Ecuador + Brazil

Between the two countries of Ecuador and Brazil I happen to see more similarities than differences in my analysis of the 5-Point Frame Work. Both countries or bordered to each other and contain some of the same agriculture, societies, and environmental issues. Upon analysis for example; say that Ecuador has major problems with pollution and dangerous predicted climate change Brazil has issues with their natural wildlife and deforestation leading to more pollution and climate problems. Since they both boarder each other they seem to have similar problems but in certain sections Brazil is worse than Ecuador for Environmental Damage while Ecuador is at a increased risk for dangerous climate elements such as, volcanos and earthquakes. The one thing I would want to change in my project would be how I interpret the 5-Point Frame Work between the two countries. I felt that I was only limited to analyzing what a semi-higher up 3rd world country would be like. I'd especially remove Society's Response to Environmental Damage because its all being wrecked and only 1st world countries are willing to save it. Honestly this project got me thinking about other countries and how similar they are to Easter Island but bigger.