#8 Internet

• What TV show did you watch in class? We watched the show called Digital Nation.
  1. What was this show about? It was about learning the thing could happen to you with internet and how dangerous is the web.
  2. What is the most memorable thing to you about this show? The most memorable thing about this show was how fast people change when they are on the internet. 
  3. Why/Why not -  is it important to watch shows like these? It important to see these things because one day you could be one of the person who is doing these thing and can get hurt really bad. so if you see these show and when you on the internet you can be careful and stay away from danger.  
  4. How will you keep your future family safe online? Just don't do what your not suppose  to do and stay away from thing that your not familiar with.
  5. Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety It's important to talk to your family about internet safety because if one day your going through something your family can help you a lot. More then you think they can . 
  6. What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online? What i would say is keep checking up on them,and try to ask question when you see you children act different.
  • Find a copyright-less photo/image to enhance your post
stop
stop