Kimberly Cayamcela Q2 Art Work

For the second quarter, I have done the following:
-Large Clear Object
-Internet Sculpture (Julene Harrison; http://airportlife.tumblr.com/post/16232942621)
-Edit 5 Photos 
-Copy A Master (Katrina; http://kartk.deviantart.com/art/The-Little-Mermaid-OLD-DRAWING-122332444)
-Random Drawings. 

In this second quarter, I have seen improvement in my drawings. I'm not there quite yet, but my realistic drawings are more detailed than before, and it has turned out really well. By this I mean, I am much more satisfied with my work than before. It helps me to watch YouTube videos of how to add realism to a drawing as well as searching some drawings online. I begin a piece by picturing in my head how I want my ending result to look like. When my work is going well, I am filled with a sense of joy- I smile and like to show off my work to my parents and friends. When people see my work, I'd like for them to tell me what they think of my art work. I expect them to tell me if my work was done well or bad- I'd like for them to tell me where they think I need improvement in. Over all, this quarter was fun. I liked doing the internet sculpture and editing the pictures. I love photography, and editing is fun because by editing a photo I can make it even more eye-catching. My little mermaid was fun to draw. While drawing it, it made me want to draw characters from my favorite Disney movies. For my random drawings, I really liked how my hand came out to be. I started out by putting my hand in an odd position and taking a picture of it. For my baby drawing, I saw a cute looking baby and decided to draw it but instead of a baby boy, I drew a baby girl. And for my last random drawing, I drew a woman. I saw it somewhere and it never erased from my memory. I love things that stay in my head for a long time and I draw it.  

art pic 1
art pic 1
art pic 2
art pic 2
art pic 3
art pic 3
art pic 4
art pic 4
art pic 5
art pic 5