LA COMIDA OH LA LA ~

• Who you spoke with and why you chose that partner

I spoke to Martin and I forgot where he's from. I think he's from Texas, well near Texas. I didn't actually choose him. He just asked me to chat with him. I'm also kind of practicing to be open and not get stuck of being scared to talk to guys. It went well and he's not creepy at all! So that was a nice experience :) 

• What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

I learned that he's from somewhere near Texas. He likes chinese food and he loves sea food. He barely eat crabs because it's really expensive and rare in their place. 

• How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goals?

It's not really in my list but I finally have the guts to speak to guys online. My shyness and thinking they're creepy is out of the line. So hooray! Oh and I finally had the chance to speak okay-ish. 

• What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations? What specifically to you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)

I think I did well this time. We have a flowing conversation but I noticed that he mostly speak and ask questions. I need to ask more questions and speak more. That's my new goal. Speak more!