Lobbying Pro Patient Protection and Affordable Care Law

​There is a push towards eradicating the law. It is meant to make health care more assemble and affordable to the people. It also aims to better the health of the country as a whole. There are republican and other right wing groups trying to see this happen in contrast to group trying to prevent a change or even trying to introduce more changes. I figure it would be best to leave the law in place an give time to see the effects. I think anything more would border socialism.

The law has been divided through party lines. With very few oddballs, democrats generally support the bill while republican support it. This stems to from their basic views on government. Since the right advocates for less government involvement in everything, health care isn't any different. Meanwhile, the left sees the law as an opportunity to fix a broken system through regulation. It's still a very heated debate and the laws affects are coming into reality slowly. It's only been a year since the bill became law so there is still time to backtrack and erase the affects of the law after the next round of elections.

I understand there are different views and there are many ways to go about the system but if this law is halted there won't be any to show for the democratic majority of Obama's presidency. It won't be going anywhere as of now but we are seeing the affects and so for I am optimistic. I am able to stay on parents medical insurance for longer than i could have before and the loop in the system seem to getting fixed. Local change will come and I want to see it happen. It won't if opponents have their way, so I find it something worth lobbying for.