Mi Intersante Verano

Reflection

·       Explain this project in your own words.  (the mission, etc.)

The mission of this project was to talk about what we did over the summer  using past tense.

·       How did you apply the SLA core values to your project?

I think I applied the SLA core values by asking my friends for help, helping them with their project, and asking my teacher for help.

·       What did you learn through completing this project?

I learned how to say what I did last summer. I learned how to tell the reader/ viewer what I did.

·       Think back to your process in completing this project.  Did you have any major break-throughs or a moment where everything started clicking?  Or maybe instead everything fell apart?

At first I thought it was going to be cake. I started lacking but then I realize that it wasn’t as easy as I thought.

·       If you had the opportunity to start your project all over again, how would you do it differently?

I would do a collage which is what I was going to originally do but I ran out of time.

·       Did you enjoy this project? Why or why not?

I did at first but then after a while it started to annoy me because I started overthinking about it. By the end I liked it again.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/My%20First%20Project%20-%20Medium.m4v?w=7f2d59fd