Mi verano pasoda experencia by steven webb

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40823458/spanish%20brack%20project.key

Link to spanish project on dropbox

1.)   Reflection
  • Explain this project in your own words.  (the mission, etc.)
  • How did you apply the SLA core values to your project?
  • What did you learn through completing this project?
  • Think back to your process in completing this project.  Did you have any major break-throughs or a moment where everything started clicking?  Or maybe instead everything fell apart?
  • If you had the opportunity to start your project all over again, how would you do it differently?
  • Did you enjoy this project? Why or why not?

2.)    Post Your Project ‘(this could be a dropbox link, embedded or attached file in .flv format)  ALL FILES MUST BE CONVERTED TO .FLV - to convert, use the application ALREADY on your laptop called "Flash Video Encoder" for videos and keynotes and powerpoints.

3.)   TAGS (type each one in individually and hit enter):

E2.U2

Q1BM

Q1BM.1112

proyecto

Gierke

(your username)

español

Spanish

Steven Webb (Student 2014)
Steven Webb

to dakota: sure i would but not the mount everest one because its way to cold and im not touching a white tiger unless that thing is fully strapped to the ground and has a muzzzle in its mouth but everything else id be happy to do

Jamekea Lee (Student 2014)
Jamekea Lee

1.) What did you like/ liked? I like all your pictures they were very funny. I liked your pronunciation. 2.) Suggestions for improvement. Slow down. Your pictures were going faster then your voice. 3. Question You didn't really go mountain climbing with Barrack Obama, who did you really go with ?

Dakota Foster (Student 2014)
Dakota Foster

I like that you made all of it up. I like that you photoshopped your pictures - creative.

You should use words that are easy for you to say because you stumbled some.

Also, some of the slides ended before you finished talking. Do you wish to do all of these things?

Tamatha Lancaster (Student 2014)
Tamatha Lancaster

I liked how you the pictures looked, they are interesting and funny. Two things I suggests are that you talk a little bit slower and that you record somewhere quieter because it was disturbing. Why did you choose the pictures you have?

Sidney Williamson (Student 2014)
Sidney Williamson

I liked your project a lot, because you seemed to have fun with it. In the beginning I was trying to figure out if this had really happened, or if it was just stuff you had imagined. The over all project was executed very well. The only thing I would have said could have been better, is your voice over, you talk really fast, especially in the beginning.

Dejah Harley (Student 2014)
Dejah Harley

I liked the way that you edited your pictures. They looked very realistic. The only thing I would suggest is to slow down the pace that you were talking. It was kind of hard for me to understand it. Why did you decide to edit your photos the way that you did.