Military Industrial Complex

By: CALLIE, ANDORA,& NASHRA
Photo on 2011-12-15 at 09.16 #3
Photo on 2011-12-15 at 09.16 #3

Samantha Zeisloft (Student 2013)
Samantha Zeisloft

i love how you made the president like a puppet to the military, i think that this cartoon has the most powerful message, it really shows the power that the military has over the U.S

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

I like how the colors blue and red are put into everything. It really brings out the feelings out the characters in the cartoon out. I also thing the puppet idea was good to add remembering what was said about the whole "do what we say or die" thing made the idea come together.

Iraidia Serrano (Student 2013)
Iraidia Serrano

In order of power on the left side was the industry over stepping the military to control the president. On the right it looks balanced but by putting them one on top of the other and making the 'The President' and 'military' way bigger than industry, it seems like you are portraying the "right way" to be one man and his military to have power over everything.

Tucker Bartholomew (Student 2013)
Tucker Bartholomew

I love the way you guys displayed the president in this picture. While it may be VERY extreme, it definitely carries some weight. The president is essentially being controlled by the money, and while he may be in charge, he's not in control.

Jesus Jimenez (Student 2013)
Jesus Jimenez

It's interesting to see how the Military - Industrial Complex can be interpreted in different way like these. It does look like the President as Commander - In - Chief should have power over what happens in the complex. But other times it seems like the industry takes over.