Morning Routine

Every morning I wake up at 6. It's only a 30 minute commute from my house to school, but I don't like to rush in the morning, so I get up extra early. After I eat my daily slice of bread ( no butter, no jelly, not toasted) and change into my outfit, and do my hair, I then walk out the door around 7:00 and wait for the 5 bus, which comes at 7:05 am. Shortly after my 10 minute bus ride on the 5 I then catch another bus, the 48, which comes at 7:15. This is about a 15-20 minute bus ride and I arrive to school around 7:30-7:40ish. I like arriving at that time because I do most of my homework in the morning at school. I have a very planned out morning schedule, however this if often disturbed by my mom. Who always asks me to wait for her. I want to wait for her, but she always takes so long to get ready, and throws my morning schedule off. I hate that. Despite my schedule being ruined I always wait for her. I used to be pissy by my morning schedule being thrown off by her, but I finally accepted it. I no longer care about my morning schedule being ruined. It took me 3 years to be okay with that, but at least now I am.  I think it's because I know next year there will be no more morning commutes with her and I'm just trying to savor the moment now.