My Blog

The reason I made my blog the way I did was for several reasons. I named it Laugh Aloud because I love to laugh. Laughing is healthy for you and I do it all the time. I am a very silly person, only serious when I need to be. I decided to have pictures to describe my life instead of words because pictures are colorful and speak for themselves. I shall explain them though.I used the laughing ad crying emojis because those are my favorite emojis and I 5 times/10 I start crying when Im laughing. The two babies are me and my sister. I am the chubby light skin one. My older sister gets on my nerves and tests my patience all the time but I love her, my life wouldn’t be the same without her. The picture to the left of that is my friends and I when I was in 7th grade. We were at a graduation party in the photo booth. The bathroom picture was taken recently this summer, it is my younger sister and I. I used a picture of me laughing with Pilar because that was us laughing after something that happened the previous day. Things are still funny to me no matter how long ago it was, if it was funny, I’ll laugh just as hard as I did when I first heard it. The picture of those three Heat players are Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, and Chris Bosh. The Heat is my favorite basketball team. I added that picture not only because that team is apart of my life, but basketball can be funny too. President Obama is on here because I just love his smile. He has a smile that is contagious where you just have to smile too. The last two, are me just smiling. I’ve always been a smiley person and I shall continue to stay that way. Smiling to me is a sign of strength and I shall be strong until the end. The reason I used this layout is because its called scrapbook and I knew I wanted a lot of pictures to describe my lifestyle and concept. I really like the font style italic because it just because it looks fancy.