My Interview

What motivated you to come out and vote?
I came out today and voted because I feel as though Obama has done a very good job of starting to change the US. Bush messed us up big time and Obama has done a swell job of putting it back together. We are getting back on our feet and who else to thank but Obama.

Do you vote every election?
Well this is my first year being able to vote but for the future I will be voting in every election.

Do you know why election day is always on Tuesday?
We vote on Tuesday because Congress set that day.

What is one thing that attracts you to Obama? The one thing that makes him a better candidate?
His attitude is what I think makes him a better candidate. He always has the keep it going, never give up type of attitude and thats just what we need.

If Romney wins do you think we will go back into the same problems we faced before?
Yes, because he reminds me of Bush. The smile can tell a million and a half lies. Also for the fact that he switched his story time after time. He seems like the type to be all talk and no action.

Did you learn about voting in school? If yes did that impact your willingness to vote today?
Yes I learned about voting since I was in grade school. I learned that every counts and I feel as though my vote will make a difference.