National History Day Benchmarks project

Siani Widman (Student 2013)
Siani Widman

This is really good. I like how you were able to make it easy to navigate and understand. The different sections and dates of the crusades made it less confusing. Good job

Taahir Henry (Student 2013)
Taahir Henry

I also think the perspective was interesting. The fact that you focused on several dates from the crusade(s) made it easier to follow the general line of events. Its also good that you made the three themes into different categories so there was less confusion about how the dates related to the three Rs. There are a some spelling errors in the articles.

Jennifer Landham (Student 2013)
Jennifer Landham

I feel as if the project reform was really good. It was like it showed change and i really understood it. Also i like how you explained the bad side and the good side of the change. Altogether it was a god explanation

Gabrielle Nigro (Student 2013)
Gabrielle Nigro

This is a very simple website and easy to navigate around on you seem like you knew what you were talking about. I like how you have the different sections broken up. Good use of information on how you explain the both sides of good and bad together. nice job (:

Jesus Jimenez (Student 2013)
Jesus Jimenez

I read about the Crusades in a different project and you covered the 3rd one, and I guess the most violent one as well. I liked how you were following this one man Saladin, throughout his reign in the Muslim world. Nice use of perspective.

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

What makes the land so holy? Was it because the religion and war were held so strong. I'm not too sure how they began to support each other. It was mainly about the Christians killing Muslim. The city in the holy land was something that most people talked about. The people became upset when they did not. Everybody was against one another. In 1193 Saladin died and left he sons to fight an take over. That fact that he left his sons to take over does that mean it was done because that's what happens everything stays in the family ? Were the sons going to rude as he did?

Callie Monroe (Student 2013)
Callie Monroe

I really like the format of your website! The photos were really cool and interesting to look at and the coloring of the webpage really made me think of the time period of your revolution. The only thing I think you should add is an intro and/or conclusion that summarizes everything.

Samantha Zeisloft (Student 2013)
Samantha Zeisloft

i love your website, it's really informative and looks presentable as well, the thing i like the most about it is how you labeled each of your different links to revolution, reaction and reform.