Neighborhood Schools

Process Paper

First of all let me say that I really thought that this project would be simple to do considering that I had the topic for 2nd quarter benchmark. Turns out I was wrong. I found it hard to put all the research that was previously collected into a website that would be shared with a great part of the community. It’s not that I have presented my work to a larger audience outside of SLA. It’s that this had to be professional because professionals would be viewing this.

Our goal with writing about Neighborhood High Schools was to inform people how they can help to encourage students to stay in school. How it is an important thing to have when it comes to getting a jobs and making more money a year than you would if you didn’t have a high school education.

The only other challenge for this project was making sure that out website could/would be viewed by people outside of SLA. The link to the website was posted on Twitter to Education Philly.  One the other hand a success we had was being able to come together to create a website and posters that would be distributed to those affected by neighborhood schools.

Overall, I think our attempt is going to be successful. We're knowledgeable and being high school student who fully want to graduate, we understand that having a high school education can open more opportunities than not having one. Like going to college.