New Slide !

I wanted my slide to simple and clear to my viewers. My last slide was everywhere and just too much on one thing. This slide is much more clean, your eyes would know where to go. its not all over the place. I chose bright color words because my picture is so dark and it needed color. I know that my words are really big but I didn't want there to be empty space around my picture. I think that it actually fits the picture and I made sure that the spaces and font was the same or else it would look weird and out of place if they weren't. I didn't want you you look at something you weren't suppose to look at. I used a simple background, black so there wouldn't to another that didn't mix well with the picture and text. My words say Imani Weeks because thats my name and when I look at a picture of somebody I would like to know their name, then I added Thug Life because of the fact that I have the piece sign up and because it add a sense of funniness to the picture.  
New Slide

Tenzin Chemi (Student 2016)
Tenzin Chemi

I think your slide have improved a lot, compared to before. I can see the simplicity and I am able to look at it quickly and understand the meaning. Its really fascinating.

Clio Fleece (Student 2016)
Clio Fleece

I like your new slide, because it is a lot less crowded and hectic than your first slide was. My eye automatically knew where to go, and it was very easy to look at.

Avery Monroe (Student 2016)
Avery Monroe

I like yours, because it is very basic, there is not much, and I am just looking at your face in the background, and a few words. It looks good like this. The words have a nice contrast.