Painting A Ceiling Tile

When choosing what to paint, I was so confused. I wanted to paint an elephant but I didn't want to show political status. Then I wanted to paint the sky but that was taken. I wanted to a panda but that would be hard. So I looked around the room and saw a character. Then I took my sharpie and started to free hand a face and messed up a lot. But I figured that I would be painting over it a few times so I didn't worry about it a lot. The next question was "which ceiling tile?"
I first got my paint together and started to paint the background and the face. It was a little hard because it required a lot of paint and I had to fill in all of the holes in the ceiling tile. The whole process was pretty easy but too a lot of time and a lot of different size paint brushes.
I know a piece is done when I can step back and look at all of the work I did. I also can look at my work and have a sigh of relief because I see what I am capable of. When my work is going well, I am filled with a sense of relief. When people see my work, I'd like them to see my hard work and give me their comments. I also want them to see my drawing and remember who did it and show people what a student can do.

400x400
400x400
photo 3 (6)
photo 3 (6)
photo 2 (5)
photo 2 (5)