Process Paper - Jesus Jimenez

Of the time I was present with my group, I was able to do a few things with them regarding the project regarding government corruption. Over the weekend, I started thinking of ideas, and writing the script for the video the rest of the group is going to create. I was aiming for something that would put the viewer to think, to ponder about who they are really voting for. I took a real serious approach to the project, but then figured it wasn't going to captivate people. The group wanted a video that would be both fun to make and fun to show. After the rough draft was done, Monday I spend time with the rest of the group, throwing ideas back and forth and seeing example ads politicians use to get themselves out there (some of the ads we saw were pretty bizzare). The newer script started to be written at that point. We all had an input into the script and contained some essance of each of its group members. On Tuesday, I wrote with Dylan once more and we made a final design for the video, which we also decided wasn't going to specifically be and ad. We just want to inform people about who they're voting for, and also to keep in mind that voting also requires a little research. Corrupt polititcians are there because we put them there. They didn't magically appear. Unfortunately, I had to leave my group a few days early. But I feel assured that with the basic plan we made with the script and our time together, our campaign video is going to fall into place nicely.