Process Paper Kimberly Parker Jordam Mc & Becca Fenton

All of the members of the group practice the religion Christianity. None of us really knew how our religion became so popular. As soon as this project was given to the group, within the first five minutes of thinking about what we wanted to do our research on, we came up with the idea of the uprising of Christianity. We thought that the best time period to study for this particular topic would be the Crusades. We started our research right away. We explored many different websites and went to the library and took out books to read about Constantine and the Crusades. We decided who’s going to to do what specific event and we got to work! We gathered up all of our information and put it together. We found that our information flowed together so well that we thought it would look best displayed on a website. So we made a website and then later modified it to be a bit better. 

Our project relates to NHD theme because we took a very interested time period and explored it. We became reporters from over a thousand years ago and spread the good news of the uprising of Christianity. We got to witness first hand Constantine declaring that he is converting into a new religion. We got to explore this time period knowing what we know already, knowing that the dates we visited are dates where events happened that changed our world forever.

http://54959405.nhd.weebly.com/

Here is our website w/ everything included. Our sources are under "More".