Q1BenchmarkReflection_NgawangTenzin

Click here for the whole project. My group mates were Stephen Holts, Sasha Sapp & Sam Lovett- Perkins. 

Reflection 

• How did you group do about making a decision for what to focus on for the project?
    - Well, we first started off with an idea of having a law/amendment saying voting is mandatory but that wasn't possible. Then we changed to having classes to educate the citizens about candidates and telling how important it is for everyone to vote. That failed as well because no one has time for that. At last, we came across an idea of having 16 years old, to be able to vote. 
  • 11th grade Essential ? - What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change? 
    - I think the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change is very important because if there weren't for different changes, where would the world be?
  • How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?
    - When we first started, I was completely and utterly oblivious to the election day. I didn't know what really happened during the day, I just knew that we had the day off from school. After the interviews and getting a little knowledge of how that worked out, I am more conscious than ever. I learned how important it is vote and surprising new fact, very very few citizens participate in the electoral process in America. 
  • How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?
    - I made a print Ad. I didn't want it to be too informative (crowded with words), but something that was simple and got the message out, Loud & Clear. Something that was creative and got people's attention right away by the bright color yellow and big words, that popped out. 
PrintAdQ1BM16Vote
PrintAdQ1BM16Vote