Q2 AmGov BM

do not click HERE, that is not the Benchmark, or is it?

REFLECTION

I went about choosing the items for my 12 laws by just googling and researching things, at first I looked up Laws, cases, and functions involving school and education because that would most commonly affect me because I got to school, Then I tried thinking outside the box and finding smaller things that affect me such as curfew and smaller things. Then I searched laws that should be repealed or laws that benefit general people and found some laws that were generally affecting to my life.

The Process for the project was tedious, It wasn’t hard writing it up, but there was a lot of research to be done for this project, I know we had a couple examples that we could use and I welcomed the examples with open arms when I used them, but I still needed to spend hours looking for things that affect me directly and what part of government they apply to, It was time consuming.

I do think my life will be more affected by the government as I get older, because as I get older I will have to worry about Taxes and Jury duty and stuff of the kind that applies to adults. Right now I’m living at home and my aunt is taking care of everything that needs to be taken care of to live, Working, Taxes, and health insurance.

Doing this project makes me think how much the government has an impact on how I live my life, and without knowing really, I do things that the government has set-up for me as a person to be able to do, and I can honestly be thankful for that, however, I know the negatives the government has set-up for me much more clear because it negatively impacts my life. Looking at this with that perspective I would disregard the positives that government has set-up for me and criticize the government for having negatives, which is very biased. You win some, you lose some, it’s the basis of life, can’t have everything you want.