Q2 Media Fluency

The size portion of my slide was very important. I tried to make whatever parts of my slide that had text in it, big and readable from maybe about 5 feet away. I tried to make this slideshow as bright as possible. I made sure that all the colors mixed and looked well together, and that there were a few colors and pictures that actually popped out first to the reader’s attention. I also tried to make this slide very visual. As you can see, there are a lot more pictures on here than text, which should better catch people’s attention and keep it. Honestly, if there was a slide with mainly text, it would be very boring and dull. There was a lot of bleeding within the pictures as well. Most of the pictures don’t fit in the “frame” which makes it more engaging, and making the image seem a lot larger. I don’t like empty space, and felt like empty space shouldn’t be on my slide, so that’s why there is none. The visual theme was just basically me and my life, so everything that was put on here had a personal connection with my life.

presentationpdf