Q4 Artwork - Doroba

The 4th quarter was one of the best quarters of art this year for me. I had fun with my drawings this quarter, and put in my best work. The projects were interesting, to be able to draw something that is in motion and express emotions through art were really cool. 

The abstract emotion project, my emotion was 'loneliness'. All the blue circle represent normal people, and then the one solo red circle is the person felling lonely.I have seen other art pieces similar to this one, and I wanted to be able to create on like those myself. In the abstract motion art, I did those swinging balls, to show one of the balls in motion, I put it as I would see the ball swinging back to hit the other balls. I used some cool, funky paint for the background and slowly blended them together in circular motions to give the background a little spice. The abstract art I used a center point and just kind of drew wavy lines coming out and a multicolored background to bring out the rays of lines. The close up drawing of a lilly was on of the best I did, I think, How the pastels blended together were perfect with bold lines and a black background really bringing out the flowers peddles. 

photo 2
photo 2