¿Que se considera un insulto a la gente de tu país?

​These answers have derived from the ITALKI website. After reading the answers given to my question i have made a connection between the US region and Hispanic regions. Both are insulted when a person says a derogatory comment regarding loved ones or respected people. Any comments made about one's family usually result in the person becoming insulted. Also both regions share the same sort of pride in their masculinity. The men in both countries are highly insulted when another person denounces a mans strength or "manly behavior". This is the same for women who are derived from their feminine characteristics. These similarities seem common due to direct commentary. In spain one of the most offensive ways to insult a person is to make a generalization of their lifestyles. Making jokes about the low waged salaries that natives make or their growth of population will cause the locals to reach their boiling point. Any generalizations about the native people is the most effective way to insult a hispanic native.