Revolution Guidebook Project

For the past month or so, our history class has been focusing on revolution. We talked about we causes them and what strategies are used to for their success. One main revolution we focused on was the French revolution and what part different people played in it. We had a roundtable set up and in the places of our assigned character, spoke out about what we believe should happen to our government and society. We also talked about the Egyptian revolution for a bot and watch a little bit of the documentary "The Square", which told the story of what was happening in Egypt.

For my benchmark, I chose to compare 3 revolutions: Egyptian, French, and Ukraine, and talk about the similarities in them. They all involved leaders not meeting the basic require for living in their society, causing a mass uproar through out the cities.

Zack Hersh (Student 2016)
Zack Hersh

Well done. This is an interesting and unique question and the sound effects are used effectively. I think you could've answered your question about the "Breaking Point" more in depth. The examples you provided were strong, but it felt like you never really tied them back to your question.

Amelia Stuart (Student 2016)
Amelia Stuart

I liked the sound effects that made the transition from quote to picture, I think that it would have been better if you read the quotes. I also really liked how in the end you out up phrases from the sentence you were saying, and said them as they were on the screen.

Hikma Salhe (Student 2016)
Hikma Salhe

You had many metaphors and symbolic references. I also liked the transition from music to your voice, however it would've been better if you read the quotes

Hikma Salhe (Student 2016)
Hikma Salhe

You had many metaphors and symbolic references. I also liked the transition from music to your voice, however it would've been better if you spoke the quotes

Hikma Salhe (Student 2016)
Hikma Salhe

Hikma Salhe (Student 2016)
Hikma Salhe