Revolution Guidebook Project

​Recently, my World History class finished a unit on revolutions.  We studied several revolutions, past and present, in an attempt to answer the question:  What is a revolution? We were then asked to make a video answering a question about revolutions in general.  The question I asked was: How does a revolution start?  Revolutions are not a simple event to start, it takes a lot for one to be successful.  
We studies several aspects of revolutions, with a focus on the French Revolution and more recently the Arab Spring.  We examined what type of actions made people want change, compared non-violent and violent revolutions, and looked at other parts such as the resolution and the result.  I focused on how they started, and compared the sparks that light the fire of change.  Enjoy!

Sources: 

Zack Hersh (Student 2016)
Zack Hersh

Very well done! The examples you used are effective and strongly help answer your question. My only complaint is the background noise was a bit distracting (I know there's not really that much you can do about that) and at points I would've liked if you had used different pictures/screenshots instead of clipart.

Myrna Yousuf (Student 2016)
Myrna Yousuf

I like how you start off with general things and then talk about your question and provide the whole background on how a revolution started and compared it to other current/past revolutions.