SLA English 3 Summer Reading Recommandation

​My recommandation for a great Summer Reading choice is Holly Goldberg Sloan's first novel I'll Be there. I turned this book into an upcoming movie poster because I find it more intriguing when a book is turned into a movie to give the world a more visual feel towards the outlook of the book. What would turn my attention towards the book is some of my favorite inspiring actors that will be featured in the movie.  This book is adventurous, entertaining, and will leave you at the edge of your seat.

Sam Border (Dave Franco) character wishes that he could escape his unstable father's hold on him as he and his little brother travel off and on due to his fathers criminal ways. 

Riddle Border (Angus T. Jones) is not much of a talker. He has a strange unique way about him that finds interest in drawing pictures of the insides of things and waits for the day when the outsides of things will make sense. He looks up to his older brother and finds him as a great inspiration and role model. Both Sam and Riddle's world changes when Sam meets Emily Bell.

Emily Bell (Emma Stone) is a strong believer in destiny. First being placed to sing for her church choir, . She sees Sam in the back row being somewhat invisible to everything around him, Nothing, she feels, is mere coincidence. And as she is singing its only her and Sam in one room, or thats what it felt like to her.

"Everyone whose path you cross in life has the power to change you—sometimes in small ways, and sometimes in ways greater than you could have ever known. Beautifully written and emotionally profound, Holly Goldberg Sloan’s debut novel deftly explores the idea of human connection"
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9415957-i-ll-be-there