Schwingel-Sauer, Zoe, Lucidchart, COMCAST

My Network
My network starts with the internet. The internet comes through my I.S.P. (Internet Service Provider) cable cord, which is Comcast. Then then cable cord is connected to my modem. My modem is connected to my home computer through an ethernet cord. My modem is also connected to my wireless router. The modem is connected to the printer, the speakers and the U.S.B. My wireless network is used by two laptops. Something new I learned through discovering my L.A.N. (Local Area Network) is what the ethernet does. The ethernet cord connects the modem to the home computer, which "gives" the home computer internet. Before, I always thought that the internet working was directly related to the monitor, however now I know it's not. The one major concept that people who want to learn about having a home network, is that it's never just one item. Your home network is never just a computer, it's always something more. If you have a desktop computer, you must also have a modem, an I.S.P., and depending on what you want, you might also have a printer.
SchwingelSauerZoeLucidchartCOMCAST