Sci Fi

Qaswa Malik
Water

Vampire

Introduction:

It is about vampires. Actually vampires spread by infected leeches. And surfing and partying at beech is a very dangerous lifestyle. This story takes place in New York and  begins when a rich young man named as William, who was interested in politics went to beech for spending his summer vacation and having fun with his friends. There he got bitten by a infected leech. He becomes a vampire and after that vampirisim spread.

Story:              
In the bright morning  of September 10,2010, with the hustle and bustle of life, his alarm rang. He opened his eyes and welcomed a new day in his life. He heard his mom calling him and giving a reminder of his tour. He quickly opened his eyes and jumped through the bed and start doing his packing for the fun that he was going to have at beech today. After taking his breakfast, picked his bag and went with his friends.

When he reached at beech with his friends, they started enjoying the weather. He was sitting in water and was feeling relief from his tensions. Suddenly he felt something touching his feet. He screamed out, his friends ran towards him. They picked him from water and let him to lay down on the chair. One of his friends noticed that his foot was bleeding. And the blood was not going to stop.They gave him first aid and then his blood stopped running. Then his friend dropped him to his home. He remained slept all the day. When he got up, he was feeling some unusual changes in his body. He was lying down on his bed. Suddenly he stood up and his breathing began to diverge. He ran towards mirror and felt all unusual feelings. He saw some blood coming out of his mouth and noticed some spots arising on his body. He was thinking deeply of what was happening with him. At that situation, suddenly he began to behave like an evil soul has entered in his body which is compelling him to do some evil. He started to strewed all the furniture and other things in his room and created a mess. After a while, he realized that evil soul has left his body and he has returned to a normal human being. He cleaned himself up and thought for a while and came to end that he has become a vampire.

He was very interested in politics. After so many days, he received a good news that he was elected in Congress. None of the politician knew that there is a vampire politician among them. And the other unknown situation that happened with him was that he never became a vampire in front of other people. Therefore nobody knew that he was a vampire even his family and friends. He has developed a great power and energy than a normal man in himself.

He was a peace loving vampire. He worked very hard for the nation as a politician. He had a female secretary in his office. Her name was katherine. He falls in love with her. She did not know that William was a vampire. One day he was with katherine in home.
William got attacked to become a vampire. That was the first time, he became vampire in front of someone else. She got afraid once. He attacked at her. She somehow defended herself and tried to run to save her life because William tried to kill her. He was very hideous and frightful at that time. Next morning, he tried to meet her. At first she refused to meet him because she was scared. William told her all about what happened with him. He cleared that he loves peace and don’t want to be perturbed. Katherine encouraged her that she is with him.

One day a man walks into a crowd on the street, William was also there. After he is gone, William discovers his cell phone is gone too.  He calls his own number, and the man answers. He explains that the cell phone has personal information on it and asks him to send it back to him. He hangs up. Instead of going to the police, William decides to take matters into his own hands because he is a vampire. He tries to find out that person who took his cell phone. He talks about it to Katherine. She encouraged him that she would help him.

During those days, William noticed that vampirisim was spreading to a great extent. Daily it was heard in news that High Schools or Hospitals are attacked by vampires. They were killing a vast number of people. William wanted to kill all those vampires who were just killing children and other people. He also wanted to catch that man who had taken his cell phone.

One day he was going to his home, he received a call from his cell number that was stolen. He picked the call and said: “Hello”
Nobody responses to him. He receives a lot of such calls. One day he gets response by the caller. He said, he wants to kill William. He was unaware that William is a vampire. That anonymous man gives him a offer to do some illegal work for him. If he does, his life would be in no more danger. William thought that’s the chance to follow that man and to kill him. He says to him that he has agreed his offer and is ready to do what he says. William gave him the address where they can meet.

William tells Katherine all about what he was going to do with that man who wants to kill him. She realized that she should help him to get out of this trouble. They both decided their game plan and gave the exact date of their meeting with that man.

After two days, the anonymous arrived at his point. He was going to do two missions; he wanted to kill him and also wanted him to do his assigned task. William and Katherine were in the house. When he came and rang the bell. Katherine rushed towards the door and take him inside the room. She allowed him to sit down and said that William would be here in soon. After some time William came in. The man rushed towards him. William was a Vampire. He just attacked him and killed him. He had blood all over his mouth, shirt everywhere.
He was successful to kill that man.

This news was published in Newspapers, on televisions and radios. Not only on media, it was spread all over the United States that a politician vampire without informing any police killed a culprit. After that he with the help of police caught all of the vampires those were killing and killing. He was vampire who was a peace loving vampire that spread peace all around. He still worked for Congress and lived like a normal person. He married Katherine after few months.He always helped people who got in trouble