Self Confidence

*Talking to a basketball* *snorts a line of cocaine*
Walking into practice I knew I was the best ability wise and skill wise, I know I can carry a team and showed that in high school and college carrying my team to consecutive titles.
My coach was talking about something and I just cut him off and asked him if he was ready, he asked for what, and yelled fry time. So I took the ball from him and started playing, because I get buckets, I was frying and making everyone look stupid while making my teammates look better than they actually are. Then he had the nerve to stop me while the scrimmage was going and told me that him and the coaches saw enough from me. So I started yelling, I kept asking why until he finally answered my question and his answer was “First of all calm down because we already know what you can do, but just make sure you’re here in 2 days for the championship game against Team USA."
Techincally he didn't answer my question, but I was in shock from what he said. He saw it in my face that I was nervous, and before I could get a word out he said, You heard me, Team USA, and yes, you have so stick Kevin Durant.
I asked him why didn't you tell me this 3 weeks ago, and he calmly replied, I wanted to see what you could do on the fly, just make sure you’re at practice tomorrow like sticking Kevin Durant was a piece of cake.
*leaves the gym*
I don’t think I’m ready … *picks up a 50 pound weight and starts lifting*
I have to be ready! I will be ready I need to more muscle, I need to build up my stamina, I need to practice, I will fry Durant like chicken, and like he’s every other basketball player whose skill don't measure up to mine. I will destroy durant, I will embarrass durant, *lays on the bench press and begins to lift 150 pounds*
*1 Day later*
I’m still not ready and there’s one day away *lifts 190 pound wieghts”
* halucenating about the basketball taking back to him*
“Don’t you think you're pushing yourself too much?”
I'm not pushing myself enough *throws everything on the floor*
Fuck this !
*picks up a needle*
You don't need that, you're ruining your life and your basketball career, the drugs are taking over you
Fuck you ! *takes the empty needle and pops the basket ball then continues to lift weights*
Fuck everybody I can do this !
*takes out another needle and a bottle of alcohol*
I can't do this *starts to cry*
Come back Steve ! Come back ! I'm sorry ! I can't do this by myself ! I'm sorry !
*pulls out a knife and slits his wrist*
As he lies there in the pile of blood his thoughts run rapid, please Steve just come back, im sorry. But Steve never shows.