Story of Bill- Chinese Exclusion Act, IRCA

For my bill I chose two bills that were about migration and did research on them 

My Project. 

• Explain your decision making for choosing the bill.
    While choosing a bill for the project, I thought about doing something that actually affected me or my family in a way. Since my parents are immigrants, I chose to do this project on immigration. Not only it affects my family but it affects a good amount of U.S population. 
  • Why did you choose the particular presentation format?
    In my opinion I think choosing Keynote as a format is a reliable way to teach anyone about something you want to teach them. 
  • What challenges did you overcome in completing the project?
    At first I chose the Chinese Exclusion Act, since it's a old law I couldn't find the legislation process. Therefore I chose a recent law and did my project on both of them. 
  • How would you do the project differently if you had to do it over again?
    I would pick a different law that affects teenagers and also make a movie type of presentation. 
  • What did the research and investigation tell you about the creation process... from idea to bill to law?
    One thing I learned is that ideas can become law in a heart beat but at the same time some ideas can take a long time just to go through that process and not all makes it. 
  • Was the process easier or harder than you imagined based on your particular bill/law research?
    I think it's a hard process because it involves a lot of debate and movement at different places.