The Gaming Industry through the Years

Use the interactive buttons to navigate through years of history about gaming.
Click Aqui

By Mathew Walker and Terrance Williams

Vincent Russell (Student 2013)
Vincent Russell

I liked this. Overall it was pretty interactive -like a game- and the information was pretty good. Also, the future part was interesting and how it tied back to the past. You had a few grammar mistakes and the second article was a bit short but all together it was pretty good.

Chelsea Smith (Student 2013)
Chelsea Smith

Gosh guys this is cool! Please teach me how to do this? I liked the whole clicking idea and the layout. I like how you guys made little characters of yourself. Also it goes perfect because your project is about video games and it has a video game feel to it. Its cool and still very informative. It has I believe 9 pages of information and it is really interesting. Good job guys! ps Mat your guy isn't that bad..

Marley Utzig (Student 2013)
Marley Utzig

I like the thingy you used it looks cool. Having your articles on another site makes them look like you are citing them as a historic source which is cool because it makes them seem really from that time. Having the manual first might look better. I like all the stuff though and the about me.

Kimberly Parker (Student 2013)
Kimberly Parker

OMG I love the layout to your project!!! When I got to the manuel I didn't know what to click so it was a tad confusing. But GREAT information about the history of gaming. It was awesome to see how much gaming has evolved. A+++ guys!